Welcome to PTEM's Japanese Club Smile
to view the content, please LOGIN or REGISTER first ^^

CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) 33o3xhh
Genesis-09
Welcome to PTEM's Japanese Club Smile
to view the content, please LOGIN or REGISTER first ^^

CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) 33o3xhh
Genesis-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
your top fav is...?
naruto
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap33%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
bleach
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap14%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
full metal alchemist
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap5%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
one piece
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap10%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
all the gundams
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap5%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
other..
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_lcap33%CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21
Latest topics
» PTEM 09 'carnival - japanese club
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 pm by faffle

» Events related to Japan in Brunei
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 am by Shinku_126

» Artworks!!~~
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Shinku_126

» Let' hang-out~~
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:37 am by Shinku_126

» Baaka,baaka..baaka,baaka XD this video is kinda cute lol
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 pm by faffle

» Cosplays~~ Funny dramas~~
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 pm by Shinku_126

» For those of you who loves/wants/planning to cosplay XD
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 pm by faffle

» Anyone fancy yaoi?
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 pm by Shinku_126

» Meeting~~~ (Check it out!!)
CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm by Shinku_126

say what you need to say..

ShoutMix chat widget
credits and support ^^x
free forum

CROWS ZERO!!!! (must watch,especially the guys XD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigheart

Seigheart

Birthday : 1991-03-09
Location : Umm...actually I'm kinda lost >.< ..mind helping me find my way? @.@ ohohoh~ XD

CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Empty
PostSubject: CROWS ZERO!!!! (must watch,especially the guys XD)   CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:07 pm

I don't know if ya guys hav ever heard of CROWS ZERO b4 or not...so...(except 4 Wajdi XD) well...if ya haven't...watcha waitin for!?CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M141,find it!,buy it! (option XD) n then watch it!Ohohohohoh~! it's aweosome! well..at least I think it is...n so does Wajdi XD ...anywho! it's in japanese...n the story is taken out from da manga CROWSCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M177...it's about a bunch of highschool punks wantin to take over the whole school by using their fist (it ain't easy...da school itself consist of many strong street fighters A.K.A punks,school gangsters...u know...da usual stuff XD) anywys...if ya hav da time...then try to look in to it...especially da male speciesCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M177ohoho...if da girls r intrigued oso or...interested in bad boysCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M081LOLCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M019...ya can check it out but...it's kinda a lil violentCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M179,ohoho violent as it is..it's coolCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M155...haah~ humans r violent creaturesCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M052...to be honest I was moved after watchin itCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M204CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M207...hmmmCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M174CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M088...myb it has to do wif guys likin fightin,fwenship,stikin together n some testosterone stuff dat I'm not sure I get itCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M083...to sum it up...I dun know wat da hell am I talkin aboutCROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M066ohohoh...anywho..dat's all...thnk u 4 ur time! ORRYYAAAA!!!!CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M180CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M144CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M181CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M030boom,crack,dish,urgh,prak,slap2,kick,punch2! (Sound of sum1 bein beaten up ohohoh..sigh...CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) M099)
Back to top Go down
Shinku_126

Shinku_126

Birthday : 1991-06-12
Job/hobbies : Dancer, vocalist, journalist

PostSubject: Antique~~~   CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

hahahahaha replying to the topic above, Azra, Crows Zero is cool!!~~~~ And me who like bad guys I totally love that movie. If anyone have the second movie.. please lend it to me >_<

Anyhow what I want to share with you guys today is about Antique.
Antique is korean manga (manhwa) about a rich guy who started out a business; he opened a pastry shop. One thing about him is he hates cakes and pastries!!~ Why the **** did he open it up in the first place??? (if you watched the movie, you should know).

And joining him his the town's most, hot, gay... (I can't remember his name Crying or Very sad ). A topped pastry who followed his boyfriend to France after graduating and become a top pastissier there. When he came back to Korea, he works at Demonic Charm (a gay night club) and work at Antique by day (that was after his manager hired him).

The funny thing about the story is that this pastissier's manager is actually the guy he had a crush on when he was in high school, but his manager is straight so you can imagine what did he do everyday to make his manager falls for him.. Hahahaha

Alongside with them are two straight guys, Gi Beom (I think from 2PM, an artist) and the manager's bodyguard. The bodyguard had been taking care of the manager ever since the manager is 12 years old I think..
Its funny~~

Everyday they sell top, mouth-watering, French delicacy~~ While dealing with male costumer who fell in love with the pastissier as well as with females who fell in love with the manager.

Overall its an overwhelming and hilarious story. By the way, not much gay scene but if you hate gay don't watch i
t "-_-

But overall... I HIGHLY recommend you to watch it!~~~

ok I'm off.. I want to buy their pastries!!!~~
>_<
Back to top Go down
Sai106

Sai106

Birthday : 1992-06-10
Job/hobbies : I am currently a student in PTEM, lower six/ Love to read fiction books that can illustrate my imagination into my room, love to draw, sing and dance

PostSubject: Re: CROWS ZERO!!!! (must watch,especially the guys XD)   CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Guys!! Have you watched "The Time Between Dog And Wolf"? It's a Korean movie starring my favourite Lee Jun Ki!!^^ haha...
Wahoo... it's action packed! It's about gangs in Thailand... I don't want to spoil it... just watch it!! I've got the DVD... if you guys wanna borrow, just tell me!!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROWS ZERO!!!! (must watch,especially the guys XD)   CROWS ZERO!!!!  (must watch,especially the guys XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

CROWS ZERO!!!! (must watch,especially the guys XD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis-09  :: Anime/manga :: Spaaaaaam!!!-
Jump to: